My opponents make good moves too. Sometimes I don’t take these things into consideration. – Bobby Fischer
Calculation Exercises: Day 5
VISUALWIZE – Train your brain to see 8 moves ahead!
Visualization is the most important skill in chess! VISUALWIZE is a revolutionary exercise that is specifically designed to improve your chess vision (visualization).
Each set of Visualwize lets you:
- Visualize more than 800 moves in 160 chess positions
- Train your brain to visualize up to 8 moves ahead
- See moves in your mind before making them on the board
- Improve step-by-step through 4 levels of difficulty
- Avoid making blunders which makes you lose the game instantly
Evaluation Exercises: Day 5
End of Day 5 | Go to Day 6