Watch the video to discover the revolutionary VISUALWIZE exercises will significantly improve your visualization skill.
Get Visualwize Now!
- VISUALWIZE Set 1 | Get it now! $39
- VISUALWIZE Set 2 | Get it now! $39
- VISUALWIZE Set 3 | Get it now! $39
- VISUALWIZE Set 4 | Get it now! $39
- VISUALWIZE Set 5 | Get it now! $39
OR GET THE MEGA BUNDLE DEAL (ALL 5 SETS)
MEGA BUNDLE: Get it now! $117 (Save $78!)
Note: Visualwize works on desktops, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android or any device with a PDF reader. Working through just one of these sets will significantly improve your visualization skill. But if you want to get maximum benefit from these exercises then you should take advantage of the VISUALWIZE MEGA BUNDLE DEAL.
Each set of Visualwize lets you:
- Visualize more than 800 moves in 160 chess positions
- Train your brain to visualize up to 8 moves ahead
- See moves in your mind before making them on the board
- Improve step-by-step through 4 levels of difficulty
- Avoid making blunders which makes you lose the game instantly
Read reviews (16)
Why is it so important to improve your visualization skill?
Well, here’s the thing: If you feel that you are still making too many blunders in your games, or if you find that you are often calculating the same move over and over again – just to be sure you didn’t miss something – then that is definitely a sign that you need to improve your visualization skill.
In fact, visualization skill is one of the most important skills a chess player should possess because, since you are not allowed to move the pieces on the board when you are thinking, you have to able to visualize those moves in your mind. And you need to be confident in your ability to do so, because if you aren’t — you will constantly doubt yourself – and it is this doubt that could cause you to make a mistake that loses the game right away.
So to help you gain confidence in your ability to visualize the moves in your mind, you can absolutely rely on the training method I use in the VISUALWIZE program because the training method is designed to specifically improve your visualization skill. And the reason why it works so well is that the exercises simulate the actual visualization process that you would use in a real game.
The best way to experience how this training method works is to look at the example that I demonstrated in the video at the top of this page.
More benefits to be gained when you train with VISUALWIZE
- You will be able see moves in your mind before making them on the board.
- An improved visualisation skill will help you to avoid blunders and mistakes causing you to instantly lose the game.
- Using Visualwize will additionally benefit your training in other aspects of your chess as you improve your ability to visualise notation below chess diagrams.
- Save time on the clock – you won’t need to calculate variations over and over because you will have more confidence in your ability to foresee the consequences of your candidate moves.
- Increase your overall tactical awareness since the exercises require you to visualize tactics in an imaginary position.
30-Days Money Back Guarantee To be sure you are completely as confident as I am that your visualization skill will improve significantly with Visualwize, I am giving you an iron-clad money back guarantee! For any reason, if you are not 100% satisfied with Visualwize, I will refund you without asking any questions.