The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat. – Navy SEAL’s
Calculation Exercises: Day 3
As from today we will focus on doing instructive exercises that will seriously improve your thinking skills.
The video below contains 3 calculation exercises. This is where you start to give your “thinking-muscles” a good workout:
If you enjoy the 10-day challenge, please leave a short review here.
Evaluation Exercises: Day 3
The next video has 2 evaluation exercises. It will help you practice your evaluation thinking method and will also will help you get a deeper understanding of why moves are good or bad:
Did you miss any updates?
- The most important moment in your development as a chess player (all levels)
- How to improve your chess “working memory” (intermediate/advanced)
- A great visualization exercise from a game by Kasparov (intermediate)
- Interactive master game with instructive comments (intermediate/advanced)
- 4 Important chess lessons that computer-engines teach us (all levels)
- A useful endgame tactic you should know (all levels)
- 2 Easy tactics that are hard to solve if you don’t know the motif (beginner/intermediate)
- Visualization skill test (intermediate/advanced)
- Amazing sequence of forced tactical moves (all levels)
- Pin Tactics Part 1 Easy (beginner/intermediate)
- 2 reasons why your openings fail (and how to fix it) (beginner/intermediate)
- Sometimes you get lucky (nice tactic from a blitz game) (all levels)
- Positional tactics (intermediate)
- 4 Important Elements of an Effective Chess Calculation Technique (intermediate/advanced)
- Chess tactics quiz: Test your skill (all levels)
- How To Get Better At Chess Tactics (all levels)