Here you can find a few more Visualization exercises to try:
“Friendly warning”: Level 4 is for advanced players. You shouldn’t do them unless you’re comfortable with level 3, else you may get discouraged!
New! Visualwize 3D
I am experimenting with Visualwize exercises in 3D-format. They are generally a bit harder to do than the ones in 2D. Try it to see if you like them.
Note: The 3D-exercises display much better in full screen mode. Use the button on the slide’s toolbar to enable full screen.
- Vaganian vs Baumbach, 2003 (level 1)
- Oberbarnscheidt vs Schlange,1999 (level 2)
- Thal vs Moehring, 1973 (level 2)
Get More Visualwize Exercises
Inside the members area you will find many more of these great exercises – and I am regularly adding new ones. Become a member and get instant access to all the Visualwize exercises.
With Visualwize exercises will help you:
- Train your mind to see the consequences of your moves before you actually make them on the board
- Demonstrate your exceptional visualization skills by unleashing lethal tactical combinations on your opponents
- Develop a superior calculation skill that forms the foundation of all strong chess players
- Save lots of thinking time – you won’t need to calculate variations over and over because you will be able to clearly see the consequences of your move in your mind.
- Increase your tactical awareness since the program requires you to see the tactics in an imaginary position.
- Master tactical motifs since each exercise feature a unique tactical solution
- Stop making painful blunders which makes you lose the game instantly and exploit your opponent’s mistakes instead
*For just $9.99/month you can get access to all these exercises and start improving your game today! You also get a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and you may cancel at any time if you wish to do so.