Note: This is a limited-time free offer that is only valid to my subscribers. This special service is intended to help you focus on the 2 most important think methods that you learnt in the 10-Day Chess Challenge.
Here is the details of my offer:
The most engaging way to improve your chess game is to review your own games.
Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to identify exactly where you could have done better – and this is where the help of a strong player becomes invaluable!
An experienced player can give you helpful feedback on your mistakes and advise you on what you can do to improve your overall chess game.
Let Me Help You Improve Your Chess Game
Games you played contain a wealth of information. It reveals how you think. It shows your strengths and weaknesses.
In essence, your games are a reflection of your thinking process! Therefore, reviewing your games will reveal which aspect of your training needs attention the most.
The problem is that you do not always know where your mistakes were made. Ok, it’s easy to identify a one-move blunder but to an improving player it is not easy to spot strategic mistakes or complicated tactical errors. That is where you need the help of a stronger, more experienced player.
Limited Time Offer: Free Chess Game Review
Yes, you read that right. For a limited time I offer free chess game reviews.
Why would I do this for free?
I believe we should all aim to learn in the most engaging way possible. By reviewing your game, you and I both benefit. You benefit from my experience and I become a better chess coach because I get a better understanding of what I can do to help chess players improve their chess game.
What I need from you
If you want me to review a game you played, I will need the following:
- The link to a game you played on chess.com (preferred method).
- If you don’t play on chess.com, you can alternatively send me the pgn notation to a game you played.
- Approximate rating of the two players involved (if it’s available). If you don’t have a rating, just give me an indication of your and your opponent’s level – are you a beginner, intermediate or advanced player?
- The time-control the game was played at. (Please don’t send games played at less than 10 minutes a side.)
- Any particular questions or comments you have regarding the game you played.
- Your permission that I may publish your game review on my website (chessfox.com). This will give everyone an opportunity to learn from their own games, as well games played by others.
Please send this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect from me
I will review your game primarily in video format – which I will upload via YouTube. I will focus on the application of the 2 most important thinking methods in chess and will also comment on moves made during critical stages of the game. Once the review is completed, I will send the website-link to you via email.
Unfortunately I cannot commit to a time-frame in which you can expect to hear from me, but I will try my best to not make you wait too long.
This offer is a great way to learn and improve your chess game. I will not offer this free service forever, so take advantage while I still do.
Hope to hear from you soon!
P.S. This offer is specifically aimed at anyone who completed the 10-Day Chess Challenge and want guidance to help them apply the lessons learnt into their games.
If you haven’t done the challenge yet, you should do it first. It is a great tool to help you focus on the most important aspects that will improve your chess game.
Have You Tried My 10-Day Chess Challenge?
Let’s see how much you can improve your chess game in just 10 Days!