How to get better at chess. Engaging intro. img right
Here is a list of the most useful chess training resources you will find on CHESSFOX:
- Improve your chess tactics skill with the help of our Chess Tactics Trainer.
- Learn how to plan the best chess strategy in different situations.
- Expand your knowledge of important chess theory.
- Decide which chess openings you should play if you want to make the best opening chess moves.
- Practice an effective chess calculation method.
- Study chess endgame strategy and important endgame tactics.
- Improve your thinking methods by taking the 10-Day Chess Challenge.
add link to 10-day 1 – Note: You can further study tactical motifs with the help of our Chess Tactics Trainer.
And here is an Overview/Description of each title:
1. Chess Tactics Trainer
Why. Use the Chess Tactics Trainer to improve your tactical skill
Description/link – Chess Tactics Trainer
2. The Best Chess Strategy
Why. Know the best chess strategy for each stage of the game (different situations)
Description/link – The Best Chess Strategy
3. Important Chess Theory
Why. Learn the most important chess theory
Description/link – Important Chess Theory
4. Best Opening Chess Moves
Why. Find the best opening chess moves even if you don’t know opening theory
Description/link – Best Opening Chess Moves
5. Chess Calculation Training
Why. Practice an effective chess calculation method
Description/link – Chess Calculation Training
6. Chess Endgame Strategy
Why. Study chess endgame strategy and important endgame tactics
Description/link – Chess Endgame Strategy
7. Improve your thinking methods by taking the 10-Day Chess Challenge
How to get better at chess.