INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Get your free copy:
“14 Secrets of Strong Chess Players”
The 14 secrets revealed in this short eBook, will help you become a better chess player because they allow you to focus your attention on what actually matters!
Summary of the 14 secrets
(Download the free ebook to get the details)
- They consider their opponent’s threats before they think about their own moves.
- They keep their objectives in mind during every move.
- They remain careful until the last move.
- They adjust their thinking process to match the need of the position.
- They do not calculate everything
- They take the initiative whenever possible.
- They do not take any risks unless it is justifiable to do so.
- They accumulate small advantages.
- They remain a student at heart.
- They respect proven chess principles.
- They constantly evaluate the changes in the position
- They avoid moves that will help their opponent.
- They defend stubbornly when their position is worse.
- They focus on the quality of their games and not on the result.