The beauty of a move lies not in its appearance but in the thought behind it. – Aaron Nimzowitsch
If you enjoy the 10-Day Chess Challenge, please write a short review here.
Calculation Exercises: Day 7
VISUALWIZE – Train your brain to see 8 moves ahead!
Visualization is the most important skill in chess! VISUALWIZE is a revolutionary exercise that is specifically designed to improve your chess vision (visualization).
Each set of Visualwize lets you:
- Visualize more than 800 moves in 160 chess positions
- Train your brain to visualize up to 8 moves ahead
- See moves in your mind before making them on the board
- Improve step-by-step through 4 levels of difficulty
- Avoid making blunders which makes you lose the game instantly
- LEARN MORE…
Evaluation Exercises: Day 7
End of Day 7 | Go to Day 8