You work for a long period of time and the results don’t really show, but at some point everything just comes together and you start to play better, or get more confidence. – Fabiano Caruana
Good luck with the last day!
If you enjoy the 10-Day Chess Challenge, please share your comments here.
Calculation Exercises: Day 10
VISUALWIZE – Train your brain to see 8 moves ahead!
Visualization is the most important skill in chess! VISUALWIZE is a revolutionary exercise that is specifically designed to improve your chess vision (visualization).
Each set of Visualwize lets you:
- Visualize more than 800 moves in 160 chess positions
- Train your brain to visualize up to 8 moves ahead
- See moves in your mind before making them on the board
- Improve step-by-step through 4 levels of difficulty
- Avoid making blunders which makes you lose the game instantly
- LEARN MORE…
Evaluation Exercises: Day 10
Thank you for trying the 10-Day Chess Challenge!
If you enjoyed the course please write a short review.