You work for a long period of time and the results don’t really show, but at some point everything just comes together and you start to play better, or get more confidence. – Fabiano Caruana
Good luck with the last day!
Calculation Exercises: Day 10
Evaluation Exercises: Day 10
Enjoyed the 10-day challenge? Please leave a short review here.
Thank you for trying the 10-Day Chess Challenge!
If you enjoyed the 10-Day challenge and found it useful, please tell your chess friends about it or share this link with them – https://chessfox.com/take-the-10-day-chess-challenge/
Did you miss any updates?
- Positional Tactics: Using tactical ideas to improve your position! (intermediate)
- Most important words in the language of chess tactics (all levels)
- Unusual and instructive chess tactics #1 (intermediate)
- The Pawns: Their strengths and weaknesses (all levels)
- Why pawns are so important in chess (all levels)
- NEW RELEASE! VISUALWIZE 5.0 PDF
- An example of prophylactic thinking in chess (all levels)
- 3 examples of obstruction tactics (all levels)
- How to checkmate with a King + Bishop + Knight vs. King (all levels)
- The most important moment in your development as a chess player (all levels)
- MEMORY CHESS: How to improve your chess “working memory” (intermediate/advanced)
- A great visualization exercise from a game by Kasparov (intermediate)
- Interactive master game with instructive comments (intermediate/advanced)
- 4 Important chess lessons that computer-engines teach us (all levels)
- A useful endgame tactic you should know (all levels)
- 2 Easy tactics that are hard to solve if you don’t know the motif (beginner/intermediate)
- Visualization skill test (intermediate/advanced)
- Amazing sequence of forced tactical moves (all levels)
- Pin Tactics Part 1 Easy (beginner/intermediate)
- 2 reasons why your openings fail (and how to fix it) (beginner/intermediate)
- Sometimes you get lucky (nice tactic from a blitz game) (all levels)
- Positional tactics (intermediate)
- 4 Important Elements of an Effective Chess Calculation Technique (intermediate/advanced)
- Chess tactics quiz: Test your skill (all levels)
- How To Get Better At Chess Tactics (all levels)