You work for a long period of time and the results don’t really show, but at some point everything just comes together and you start to play better, or get more confidence. – Fabiano Caruana
Good luck with the last day!
Calculation Exercises: Day 10
Evaluation Exercises: Day 10
Enjoyed the 10-day challenge? Please leave a short review here.
Thank you for trying the 10-Day Chess Challenge!
If you enjoyed the 10-Day challenge and found it useful, please tell your chess friends about it or share this link with them – https://chessfox.com/take-the-10-day-chess-challenge/
The Analytical Thinking System
Here's a list of the effective chess training materials you will find on this website.
- The Analytical Chess Thinking System
- The "7-Skills" Chess Training Model
- 14 Secrets of Strong Chess Players
- Try the 10-day Chess challenge
- Mixed Chess Training Exercises by Chessfox
- Free Chess Course for Beginners
- Free Chess Course for intermediate level players
- The 7 Skills Training Room
- Chess Improvement Study Plan
- Chess Training Products (Shop)
- Train your brain to see 8 moves ahead (Visualwize)
- Visualwize Customer Reviews (15)
More Chess Training Resources
- The 3 Most Important Chess Principles
- 2 Problems Chess Players Face (And How To Solve It)
- How to find candidate moves in a chess position
- Positional Tactics: Using tactical ideas to improve your position!
- Most important words in the language of chess tactics
- Unusual and instructive chess tactics #1
- The Pawns: Their strengths and weaknesses
- Why pawns are so important in chess
- An example of prophylactic thinking in chess
- 3 examples of obstruction tactics
- How to checkmate with a King + Bishop + Knight vs. King
- The most important moment in your development as a chess player
- A great visualization exercise from a game by Kasparov
- Interactive master game with instructive comments
- 4 Important chess lessons that computer-engines teach us
- A useful endgame tactic you should know
- 2 Easy tactics that are hard to solve if you don’t know the motif
- Visualization skill test
- Amazing sequence of forced tactical moves
- Pin Tactics Part 1 Easy
- 2 reasons why your openings fail (and how to fix it)
- Sometimes you get lucky (nice tactic from a blitz game)
- Positional tactics
- 4 Important Elements of an Effective Chess Calculation Technique
- Chess tactics quiz: Test your skill
- How To Get Better At Chess Tactics
- Why You Shouldn’t Worry Too Much About Chess Openings
- The Psychology of Becoming a Better Chess Player
- The Importance of Structured Training In Chess
- Chess Analysis Videos by Chessfox
- Tactics Training Room
- Visualization Training Room
- Calculation Training Room
- Evaluation Training Room
- Strategy Training Room
- Openings Training Room
- Endgame Training Room
- 4 Steps That Will Help You Find a Good Move in Almost Any Chess Position!
- The Difference Between Strategy and Tactics in Chess
- There Is No Single "Best Opening" In Chess
- What Is A Positional Player In Chess?
- Why It is Important To Study Endgames In Chess
- 5 Free Visualization Exercises!
- The 2 Most Important Questions In Chess
- Have you fallen into the chess training trap?
- Bobby Fischer’s demonstrates tactical brilliance!
- The power of threats: How to find dominating moves in chess!
- Magnus Carlsen Demonstrates The Power Of Forcing Chess Moves
- 6 elements of a good move in chess
- The most important training technique in chess
- The 2 most important factors in determining the needs of any chess position
- Tactical combinations: The ladder trick
- Tactical combinations: The discovered pin
- Tactical combinations | How to use threat to create new target
- Over-protecting a piece or square (And why it's actually a useful idea)
- How to find advanced tactical ideas in your chess games
- The 5 most common tactical motifs in chess
- Important checkmate patterns: Epaulette
- Zugzwang and the principle of two weaknesses
- Mixed Chess Training Exercises (by Chessfox)
- Chess Course for Children and Their Parents
- 9 Reasons Why Your Child Should Play Chess
- Chessfox Coaching Packages (Game Analysis)
- A short and sweet tactic from a blitz game!
- 6 Powerful Middle-game Strategies in Chess